Kevin Xu is RELX’s Senior Purchase Manager and believes the world keeps changing, so we need to keep listening, thinking and keep doing. This is the most important thing.
1. How would you explain your job in RELX?
At RELX, I work on the procurement team, handling purchasing requirements for overseas markets. Since RELX is a very young company and the staff is also young, I hope I can contribute to the team with my past local and international experience so that we can avoid any potential risks.
2. Why did you join RELX?
First is my family. I’ve been living abroad for over a decade now and I’m happy to be moving back to China to be with my family, and to be able to take up challenges in such an exciting company which I enjoy. This is especially so as RELX grows and expand..
3. What keeps you going? What inspires/motivates you?
In a year where Black Swans are everywhere, RELX still keeps a strong momentum. I’m happy to be a part of RELX.
4. What is the most interesting thing you have learned at RELX?
To see my team grow and excel is very interesting. A team needs time to practise and finally establish its unique effective work pattern.
5. Speaking from your own experience, what challenges would a new RELXer most likely face? And how would you overcome it?
In RELX, the only thing that’s not changed is the fact that everything is always changing. The world keeps changing, so we need to keep listening, thinking and keep doing. This is the most important thing.
6. What’s the best place you’ve traveled to?
Rio. I lived there for three years and I will never forget its sunshine, beaches and passion.
7. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?
Time travel. I want to go back to the past and see the life I lived once more or travel to the future to see awesome new technology.
8. What sets RELX apart from other brands?
Responsibility. When the company just started, it invested a lot on R&D, and I believe it is the foundation for a sustainable business.
Komentari će biti odobreni pre prikazivanja.